The best part about these home remedy is that, they have no side effects and are absolutely inexpensive. Thus, not only are they safe for health, but also turn out to be an economical option.
Home Remedy for Acidity
• Consume a small piece of jaggery after having all three meals and see what wonders it can do to keep acidity away.
• Take a cup of water and boil it. Add 1 tsp of Aniseed (Saunf) to the water and leave it overnight. On the next morning, filter the water and add 1 tsp of honey to it. Drink it thrice a day and bid goodbye to acidity.
• Take a cardamom and a clove and powder it. Consume it like a mouth freshener after having your each meal. Not only this remedy will take care of your acidity problem, but also will keep away bad breath.
• Take about 1-½ liters of water and add 1 tsp Caraway seeds (shah jeera) to it. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Drink it while warm at least 2-3 times a day for 5-6 days.
Home Remedy for Acne
• Gently apply fresh limejuice on pimples and blackheads.
• Dab the mixture made by combining 1 tsp fresh coriander powder and a pinch of turmeric powder on the pimples, while going to bed in the night and wash it off when you wake up the next morning.
• Take a few fresh curry leaves and make a paste. Apply the paste on the acne-affected area and keep it overnight and wash it off with warm water the next morning.
• Apply the paste made of nutmeg (Jaiphal) and raw milk on acne and wash it off after 20 minutes. Do it for about 10-12 days and see the magical effects.
• Take some fresh fenugreek leaves and make a paste to apply on the acne pimples overnight.
• For people with oily skin, the perfect home remedy is to apply a paste made by mixing sandalwood and few drops of rosewater on the acne affected area for about an hour and then wash off gently.
• For dry skin, the best remedy is to take a piece of sandalwood and rub it on a smooth stone and make a paste using a few drops of raw milk. Apply the mixture on the acne and keep it for an hour and thereafter gently wash with water.
Home Remedy for Backache
• Limejuice serves as an excellent home remedy for backache. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon and add common salt in it. Drink it two times in a day. It will act as a great back pain reliever.
• As a part of back pain home remedy treatment, raw potato in the form of poultice is to be applied on the pain affected area. Usually potato is used to treat lower back pain.
• Vitamin C that is mainly found in citrus fruits is considered valuable for getting rid of backaches. Consume about 2000 mg of this vitamin everyday.
• Applying garlic oil on the back gives immense relief from back pain. • Take about 10 small garlic pieces and fry them in oil on a low flame. You can either use sesame oil, coconut oil or mustard oil. Fry till the garlic cloves turn light brown. Let the oil prepared from garlic cool completely. Thereafter apply it on the back and keep it for about three hours. In a couple of days, you’ll feel its magical effects.
Home Remedy for Blackheads
• In 3-4 cup boiled water, add 2 tsp of soda bicarbonate. Steam a towel with this. Thereafter, place the towel gently on your face. Do it for about 5-6 times. Make a paste by mixing 1 tsp curd and 1 tsp rice flour. Apply the paste on the affected area. After some time, wash your face with cold water.
• Take a pinch of soft portion of glycerin soap and mix with a pinch of table salt. Apply this mixture on the blackheads. Do it for about a week and see the magical results.
• Take about 1 tsp of juice extracted from fresh coriander leaves and add ½ tsp of turmeric powder in it. Apply this mixture while going to bed. Wash your face the next morning with cold water.
• Make a paste by mixing 1 tsp limejuice and 1 tsp of finely powdered cinnamon. Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Wash it off in the morning.
Home Remedy for Body Odor
• To overcome the problem of unpleasant body odor, use antibacterial soap or deodorant soap while bathing.
• During summers, it’s a good idea to wear cotton clothes that soak sweat.
• Eating habits also tend to affect body odor. Avoid consuming refined foods; hydrogenated oils and other processed foods. Eat healthy food that contains loads of fiber, whole grains, wheat, soy products and green leafy veggies.
• To combat the unpleasant armpit odor apply cider vinegar. It serves as the best body odor home remedy treatment.
• Applying baking soda on the underarms helps to kill bacteria and also aids in absorbing sweat.
• In the bathing water, add a few cups of tomato juice and soak yourself in water for about 15 minutes.
Home Remedy for Body Rashes
• The best home remedy for body rashes is to apply olive oil on the rash affected area.
• As a part of skin rashes home remedy treatment, baking powder is applied gently on the rash affected area.
• Wash the rash affected body part with chamomile tea.
• Take Aloe Vera gel, cod liver oil and Vitamin E and apply on the rashes.
Home Remedy for Boils
• Apply the juice of onion or garlic on the boils, as it helps in evacuating the pus.
• For boils filled with blood, bitter gourd acts as the perfect boils home remedy treatment. Take 1 cup juice of bitter gourd and add 1 tsp limejuice to it. Consume this mixture empty stomach in the morning on a daily basis for a couple of months and see the magical results.
• Milk cream is considered valuable in the treatment of boils. Take 1 tsp of milk cream and add ½ tsp vinegar and a pinch of turmeric powder to it. Apply it on the blood filled boils.
• Cumin seeds are beneficial in healing the boils. Grind the seeds in water so as to form a paste and then apply on the boil-affected area.
Home Remedy for Common Cold
• Lemon can be used effectively to treat common cold, as it increases the body resistance. Take one glass of warm water and pour some limejuice and a tsp of honey in it and consume it once or twice on a daily basis.
• Take a tbsp of carom seeds (ajwain), crush and tie them properly in a muslin cloth. Inhale in case of nose blockage.
• Take 1 tbsp of pepper powder and boil it in a cup of milk. Also add on a pinch of turmeric to it. Put some sugar for taste. Drink it once in a day for about three days.
• Take 3-4 tsp onion juice and 3-4 tsp honey and mix well before consuming.
Home Remedy for Common Fever
Holy Basil: One of the effective home remedies for common fever is the holy basil. Make a potion using about twelve grams of these holy basil leaves, boiling them in half a liter of water. This should be given twice daily with half a cup of milk, one teaspoon of sugar and a quarter teaspoon of powdered cardamom (chhoti elaichi) to the diseased. This will help in bringing down the temperature
Fenugreek Seeds: Drink tea made from fenugreek seeds twice daily. It is very beneficial as a cleansing and soothing drink. It is specifically helpful in dissolving mucus.
Saffron: Another useful home treatment is tea made from saffron. Prepare this tea by putting half a teaspoon of saffron in 30 ml of boiling water. Give a tsp of this tea to the patient every hour till the temperature returns to normal.
Raisins: The extract from raisins is quite helpful in the treatment of common fever. Prepare this extract by soaking twenty-five raisins in half a cup of water and crushing them in the same water. Strain the potion and discard the skin. The raisin water thus prepared becomes a tonic. Adding half a teaspoon of limejuice to the extract for enhancing its usefulness. Take this twice daily.
Apricot: A cup of fresh juice of apricots mixed with one teaspoon of glucose or honey is quite good for fevers. It quenches the thirst and eliminates the waste products from the body. It also supplies vitamins and minerals to the body. Thus, it helps in toning up the eyes, stomach, liver, heart, and nerves.
Grapefruit: The juice of grapefruit is valuable in all fevers. Helpful in quenching thirst, it also removes the burning sensation produced by the fever. Half a glass of grapefruit juice should be taken with half a glass of water.
Orange: Another ideal food in all types of fever is orange. It provides energy, increases urinary output, and promotes body resistance against infections. It is especially effective when the digestive power of the body is seriously hampered.
Home Remedy for Constipation
• Bael fruit works wonders in treating constipation. Consume the fruit everyday for about 2-3 months.
• Consume a medium sized pear either with breakfast or else before dinner. It is the best home remedy for constipation as it aids in clearing the entire faecal matter.
• As a part of constipation home remedy treatment, it’s a great idea to eat guava with seeds, which provides adequate amount of fiber to the diet and aids in normal evacuation of the bowels. Consume about one or two guavas on a daily basis.
• Other effective laxatives are papaya, figs, grapes and orange. Consume about four or five dry figs soaked in water overnight.
• Spinach is a perfect vegetable oriented home remedy for constipation. The best is to eat it raw or else you can go in for 100 ml spinach juice mixed with an equal quantity of water and drink it twice in a day.
Home Remedy for Cough
• Take three peppercorns and add a pinch of black cumin seeds and salt to it before consuming.
• On a hot pan, burn a clove by stirring. Keep it in your mouth and suck it.
• Take 1 cup water and bring it to a boil. In this add on 1 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tsp carom seeds (ajwain). Boil till half. Add 1 tsp of honey and drink it twice a day.
• Grapes help a great deal in treating cold in a few days. Consume 1 cup grape juice and also add 1-teaspoon honey to it.
• Almonds are excellent for dry coughs. Soak about seven almonds in water and keep them overnight. Next morning peel off the brown skin. Now grind them to form a powder and add twenty grams each of butter and sugar and form a paste. Consume it twice a day, once in the morning and the second time in the evening.
Home Remedy for Corns
• Liquorice serves as the perfect home remedy for corns. All you need to do is to grind three to four liquorice sticks and add half tsp sesame oil or mustard oil to it. The hardened dead portion of skin also known as corn is to be smeared with this mixture while going to bed.
• Lemon is of great value in the corns home remedy treatment. Cut out a fresh slice of lemon and tie it over the painful corn affected area and keep it for the whole night.
• Take about a half tsp of papaya juice and apply it over the dead skin of foot and do it at least three times in a day and see its magical effects.
• The milky juice of green figs is very beneficial in treating the corns of long duration. Apply about half tsp of this juice thrice a day.
Home Remedy for Dandruff
• Soak 2 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in water and grind them the next morning to make a paste. Apply this paste all over the scalp and leave for half an hour. Thereafter wash your hair with ritha solution or shikakai. It serves as the best dandruff home remedy treatment and you’ll see the amazing results it gives in a couple of days.
• Fresh limejuice is considered valuable as a part of home remedy for dandruff. All you need to do is to apply 1 tsp limejuice on your scalp for the last rinse. It will not only aid in removing stickiness and getting rid of dandruff, but also lend a glow to your hair.
• Rubbing snake gourd juice on the scalp has been found to be beneficial in treating dandruff.
• Beets can be used to your advantage in treating dandruff. Boil its tops and roots in water and then massage your scalp with this water every night.
Home Remedy for Dark Skin
• Prepare a natural skin pack by mixing 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and ½ tsp of almond oil. Apply the pack on face and wash it off after 10-15 minutes. It is an effective remedy to lend glow to the skin.
• Take a raw potato and cut fine slices. Place a potato slice on your face. It will help in removing the tan and improving your skin tone.
• Make a paste using limejuice and turmeric powder. Apply it on your face. It acts as fabulous natural bleach.
• Mix dry orange peels with curd and apply on the blemishes. Wash it off with cold water after 15 minutes.
Home Remedy for Discoloration of Lips
• If the discoloration of lips is caused by smoking, there is a need to control this habit.
• Drink plenty of water, at least 10 glasses on a daily basis. It helps in flushing out the toxins from the body.
• Take some Vaseline and apply it on your lips. It will help to keep your lips smooth and shining.
• Apply some limejuice on your lips everyday. It helps in retaining the color of your lips.
• Apply some sunscreen lotion on your lips, so as to protect them from harmful UV rays.
Home Remedy for Dry Chapped Lips
• Drink plenty of water everyday.
• Cut fine slices of cucumber and rub on lips.
• Apply Aloe Vera gel on your lips.
• Take a saline bath
• Apply neem leaves extract on your lips.
Home Remedy for Gaining Weight
• Muskmelon is considered valuable in the underweight home remedy treatment. Consume muskmelons thrice a day for about 40 days and see its wonderful effects.
• To gain weight, adopt mango-milk diet for a month. Eat two medium sized ripe and sweet mangoes, followed by a glass of milk. Consume mangoes three times in a day. Mango acts as a rich source of sugar, but lacks the necessary proteins required by the body. On the other hand, milk is rich in proteins but deficient in fats. Thus, the deficiency of mango is made up by milk and vice versa.
• For instant weight gain, you can go in for an exclusive milk diet, in which milk has to be taken after every 2 hours.
• Soak 3 dry figs in water and consume it two times in a day.
• Raisins act as a good remedy for increasing weight. Consume about thirty grams of raisins on a daily basis.
Copyright © DownloadMaza 2017 All Rights Reserved.